[artinfo] Friday March 25 | BURN, BABY, BURN! | Dead Workers Union Strike

DIVUS LONDON divus-london at list.divus.org.uk
Wed Mar 9 23:34:10 CET 2016

 [1]

 [2]

is happy to invite you to

BURN, BABY, BURN! | Dead Workers Union Strike
DEMANDS "NO ARTWORK FOR WHITE SUPREMACY CULTURE!"

on Friday March 25, 7pm

DEad WOrkers Union (DEWOU-DAMTP) hasn't yet been founded. DAMTP- DAta
Miners & Travailleurs Psychique was initiated on the basis of the Alytus
Art Strike meeting in 2009 and because of DEWOU' s troubles to be
accepted as 000 IU at IWW (Industrial Workers of the World). The IWW
classifies workers industrially from 100-600, under three main
categories of modern, capitalist economy's industry: extraction of
materials, production of goods, and provision of services. This very
roughly corresponds with the use of Land in the 3rd World (100
Agriculture, 200 Mining), Labour in the 2nd World (300 Construction, 400
Manufacture) and Capital in the 1st World (500 Transportation 600
Services). Since this system is from the early 1900s when the
international Communist movement was in its first amplic phase, capital
production has further developed. IWW 2004's Commitee on Industrial
Classification recommended that the classification be altered in order
to account for this development. However this would have expanded the
representation of workers in the First World (in Capital intensive
production), effectively mirroring the amplification of bourgeois
control in the form of Enterprise as the 4th factor of production and
Entrepreneurship as an industrial locus of workers. In 2012 IWW HQ
officially distanced themselves from DAMTP as 007/700 and DEWOU-DAMTP
000 IU's so further dividing part of IWW's into Illegitimate Workers of
the World branch.

STOP DUALISM – BAN THE ZONES OF BOURGEOIS DEVELOPMENT!
ALL (IN)ORGANIC WORKERS UNITE!
BURN RACISM, BABY, BURN!

Alytus Psychic Strike Biennial is yielding a ground for DAMTP
counter-eurocentrist manifestations, denouncing the structural core of
racist issues in the serious (white) culture of biennalization, raising
the decolonization of mind including Black Power experience and
subversion of "normalization" processes into an abnormalization fiest
where every two years psychic workers and data miners are joyfully
celebrating the death of art.

ATTACK WHITE SUPREMACIST CULTURE!
BURN THEIR „HUMANIST“ FETISHES!

DAMTP is a labour union for workers, who make meaning, who work on the
extraction, development, generation, control, transfer and communication
of meaning.

As psychic workers we distanced ourselves from the role of art workers
because the basis of art workers solidarity is a basis of the
imperialism of art and the wholly anti-working class basis of art. The
question is whether we can unionise as workers in order to build working
class power. Our answer has been to reject, resist and attack art itself
just as revolutionary workers unionisation is against work itself.

We aim at a new possibility of interpersonal relationship practices of
(non)humans without capitalist specialization and alienation brought
about by bourgeois culture.

NETWORK GLOBALLY, KNOTWORK LOCALLY!
DEVELOP SOLIDARITY TOWARDS REVOLUTIONARY ANIMIST WORKER‘S ORGANIZATIONS
WORLDWIDE!

We work with other workers unions and workers councils around the world.
 We obey workers and workers unions that are poorer than us
 We obey workers and workers unions that are less organised than us
 We command workers and workers unions that are richer than us
 We command workers and workers unions that are more organised than us

WE COME TO GREENWICH TO STOP TIME QUANTUM BOMB!
WE WILL BAN THE FREEMASONS OF THE FUTURE!
BURN THEIR SYMBOLS!
BURN METAPHYSICS!
BURN ABSTRACTIONS, BABY, BURN!

very important links:
The Show
Book "Let's be Part of The System" by Redas Dirzys
More about and by Redas Dizrys
2016 THREE SIDED FOOTBALL CUP
2016 THREE SIDED FOOTBALL CUP ON FCB [3]

MORE ABOUT OUR PROGRAM AT www.divus.cc and DIVUS LONDON ON FCB [4]

venue:
DIVUS LONDON: Enclave 5, Resolution Way, London SE8 4NT, United Kingdom
NEWS at DIVUS.ORG.UK, +44(0) 7526 902 082

PROGRAM FEATURES:

 		 [5]
 		DIVUS LONDON [6] | MARCH 19, 12AM - MARCH 24

 		THREE SIDED FOOTBALL CUP IN DEPTFORD AND GREENWICH | HOSTING FAMOUS
COACH REDAS DIRZYS FROM ALYTUS [7]

 		3 Sided Football, Developments of SiTuometry in Quantum
Superimpositional Chromodynamics and Total Critique of Psychopathic
geoMetry of Bourgeoisie (3SF-DOSTIQ-SCAT-COP-MOB)

 		 [8]
 		DIVUS LONDON [9] | APRIL 29, 7PM - MAY 5

 		STU MEAD IN LONDON | A NEW BOOK, A SHOW AND THE MYSTERIOUS MAN BEHIND
IT [8]

 		After two years of digging in Stu's American and German archives, the
first comprehensive book of his paintings and drawings is finally done.
COME TO SEE THE SHOW, SEE THE BOOK AND MEET STU MEAD IN PERSON.

_ _

Links:
------
[1]