[artinfo] CALL FOR ENTRIES ++++ 6th Budapest Architecture Film Days, March 2014

mimi soltész mimi.soltesz at kek.org.hu
Tue Sep 10 18:43:42 CEST 2013

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

CALL FOR ENTRIES ++++ 6th Budapest Architecture Film Days, March 2014

Hungarian Contemporary Architetcure Centre

Deadline: 31th October, 2013.

Do you have a film on architecture? The Budapest Architecture Film
Days<http://kek.org.hu/filmnapok/en>is now accepting submissions for
its 6th edition to be held in Budapest in
March 2014. We are looking for works in all genres, forms and lengths
related to design, architecture and built environment. Entry is free.

The mission of the film festival is to generate a dialogue between
architectural practice that finds inspiration in cinema, and cinema
borrowing its subjects from architecture and the city. For more information
about the festival please visit <http://www.kek.org.hu/filmnapok/en>
www.kek.org.hu/filmnapok/en/call-for-entries-2014. For related questions
please contact filmnapok at kek.org.hu.

Please find the steps of submitting a film below:

1 – Fill out the online submission
form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Zmw0qb9pkdPUJGyOjRpdRWnzGOJypbR5wOo40n1W7HY/viewform>
2 – Send your film via an online file-transferring platform (dropbox,
wetrasfer, etc.) to filmnapok at kek.org.hu

Greetings from Budapest,
Mimi Soltész
--