[artinfo] [transform] Last Call: MEMEFEST, Festival for radical communication, deadline 20th May!

Adele Eisenstein adele at c3.hu
Thu May 11 02:01:21 CEST 2006

Dear Friends of Memefest,

With the May 20th 2006, deadline just a bit more than 10 days away, we
want to send
you some words of encouragement and thanks.

This year's Memefest (http://www.memefest.org) is the biggest to date.
The biggest amount of works yet to come, we've already received
submissions from almost 20 countries, and we are proud of the continued
dedication of our stellar jury, along with this year's new additions to
it.

You can only win by entering!  It's a great opportunity to "spice up" your
resume, and to have your work available for online public viewing. All
outstanding participants will receive personalized comments from our
first-class jury. As an activist, artist or academic, that's an excellent
chance to get your work some relevant attention.

Remember, there is no limit on the number of submissions. It's not too
late to submit something if you haven't already.  And it's not too late to
submit something else if you have. So keep creating, and keep spreading
the word to all your friends!

To submit your work just go to www.memefest.org and submit through the
"submit your work" link on our web site. So keep creating, and keep
spreading the word to all your friends!

Lastly, we really appreciate your continued support in making our Festival
what it has become.  As trite as it may sound, none of this would have
been possible without the assistance and collaboration of likeminded
people such as yourselves.

Best of luck to each of you!
The Memefest 2006 team.
http://www.memefest.org