[artinfo] Art in Traffic Jam - 95,2 FM Berlin - 01.09.06

Diana McCarty diana at bootlab.org
Tue Aug 29 08:55:19 CEST 2006

+++ KUNST IM STAU 95,2 FM +++

 From "Platz der Luftbruecke", Berlin, 95,2 FM Transmission on  "Art
in Traffic Jam" within a radius of 5 km.
We take over Tempelhofer Damm With our bodies, a little black
electric powerd car and a fm transmitter. The medium of radio
connects the internal space of cars to a semi-public like no other
media. Preproductions and live mixes from a mobile car studio parked
on the street.

The sound concept researches monotony, compulsion, repetition and the
erotic organzisation of city and soul. The contributions experiment
with different radio formats. Radio as a form of experimental
literature. Live Concert with distorted studio call-ins.

Get in your car, drive by, tune in and Honk!!! Or grab a radio, jump
on a train: just show up - who knows, you might even get broadcast.

Guest Artists
CHRISTOPH JOKUBONIS (AT)
http://www.supertoaster.net

LALE RODGARKIA-DARA (AT)
http://www.speis.net

JAN ZIMMERMANN (DE)
http://www.zimbos-labor.de

USB (DE)

Concept: WOLFGANG KEMPTNER (AT/DE)

FM Technik: MARTIN TOMIAK (DE)

http://www.radia.fm/territories

Produced by bootlab in cooperation with Radioeinszueins as a part of
Radio.Territories. Radio.Territories is supported by the European
Commission Culture 2000 Program.