[artinfo] Call for Video Art Submissions on theme 'Painting Film'

UNXposed moderator saiz at unxposed.com
Mon Aug 22 20:20:09 CEST 2005

Open call for submission of video art/short films exploring the relationship
between paint, film and photography, how they shape our perceptions of the
world, their relative merits...We are particularly interested in diverse
perspectives around this theme.

Up to 10 works will be selected for inclusion in an exhibition titled
'Painting Film' at the Lounge Gallery, London in December 2005.

This is an open brief and is open to anyone. Deadline for submissions is
31st October 2005. Work should be in DVD format and approximately no longer
than
10 minutes in length. Maximum 5 submissions per person.

Please send work, with CV and statement to Christine Cowin, c/o swarm,
Basement, 72 Richborne Terrace, London, SW8 1AX.
Enclose an SAE if return of works is required.

Selected artists only will be required to pay a fee of £20 towards
exhibition costs.

For any further queries, or to be included on the mailing list please email
mailto:christine at swarmgallery.com