[artinfo] RENCONTRES INTERNATIONALES PARIS/BERLIN CINEMA VIDEO MULTIMEDIA

UNXposed Moderator saiz at unxposed.com
Tue Jun 15 14:28:05 CEST 2004

2004 Call for entries - Appel à proposition 2004 - Teilnahmeaufruf 2004

[EN] Please forward this information - [FR] Merci de faire suivre cette
information - [DE] Bitte leiten Sie diese Informationen weiter.
EN FRANÇAIS PLUS BAS DANS LE MESSAGE
AUF DEUTSCH UNTEN

-------------
IN ENGLISH  |
-------------
CALL FOR ENTRIES: UNTIL THE 30TH OF JUNE, 2004

      *** Please forward this information ***

We are writing you to inform you about the 2004's CALL FOR ENTRIES for this
year's festival "Rencontres internationales Paris/Berlin".

We hope to receive from you one or several new proposals.

The "Rencontres internationales Paris/Berlin" will present in the two cities
in autumn 2004 an international program focused on cinema, contemporary
video creation and multimedia, gathering works of artists and directors
acknowledged on the international scene along with young artists and
directors who still cannot enjoy a substantial distribution.

More information at : http://art-action.org

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
ALL INDIVIDUALS OR ORGANIZATIONS CAN SUBMIT ONE OR SEVERAL PROPOSALS. THE
CALL FOR ENTRIES IS OPEN TO CINEMA, VIDEO AND MULTIMEDIA CYCLES, without any
restriction of length or genre. All submissions are free, without any
limitation of geographic origin.
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

CINEMA AND VIDEO CYCLES
* Fiction - short, medium and feature length - All film and video formats
* Documentary - All film and video formats
* Experimental Film - All film formats
* Video art / Experimental video - All video formats
* Animation movie - All formats

MULTIMEDIA CYCLES
* Performance art * Installation art * Net art, CD-rom * Sound work

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
Video and film proposals are received on DVD or VHS. All proposals are sent
by mail, enclosed with an ENTRY FORM, UNTIL JUNE 30, 2004. The entry form as
well as the information regarding the "Rencontres internationales
Paris/Berlin" are available on our website http://art-action.org/en_info.htm
or on demand by email: info at art-action.org =+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

Please forward this information to organizations or artists and filmmakers
too. Do not hesitate to diffuse it around you, the most largely possible.

Feel free to contact us for any information.
Best regards

Jean-François Rettig, Nathalie Henon
Rencontres internationales Paris/Berlin
roARaTorio - 51 rue Montorgueil - 75002 Paris
Site: http://art-action.org
Email: info at art-action.org