[artinfo] [UNXposed] Fifty Four Degrees North

UNXposed Moderator unxposed@azar.ms
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 16:51:47 +0200

54N invite submissions for participation as part of an artist-run festival
of contemporary art throughout March 2003, developing on a genuine ground
swell of artistic activity in Hull.

16 exhibition opportunities are available. Artists selected will receive a
fee of =A3500 + expenses by negotiation (funding pending).

54N is a group of artists who want to see high quality and thoughtful
exhibitions of contemporary art taking place in Hull. The festival is a
development of highly successful events that have attracted artists and
audiences from an international arena. As artists we are conscious of the
diversity of contemporary practice and will do our best to accommodate the
needs this engenders.

Applications should be sent (including SAE for return of materials) before
15th November. to :

Fifty Four Degrees North
PO Box 304
Hull
HU2 8WZ

Please include a brief CV, details of the work and supporting material.

More information about 54N and the March festival can be found at
www.54N.org.uk