[artinfo] palya

KissPal kspal@aramszu.net
Thu, 03 Oct 2002 11:33:00 +0200

Call for submissions, Artcite, Windsor
deadline October 10; source:
Instant Coffee)

ARTCITE INC invites submissions from artists locally, nationally and
internationally; we encourage individuals, curators, and collectives from
all disciplines to apply.
Please include the following :
1- 10 to 20 clearly labeled slides, or other supporting visuals (ie.
videotapes, photographs, url, etc.)
2- slide list / description list of supporting visuals
3- Curriculum Vitae
4- Artist's Statement
5- proposal or project description
6- any specialized installation and/or equipment requirements
7- S.A.S.E. (ensure proper return postage!)

* Review process by Programming Committee
* Artcite is committed to paying artist fees in accordance to CAR/FAC
recommendations
______________________________________
* Full submission guidelines in PDF format, gallery views & floorplan are
available at:
http://www.artcite.ca

P H / F X :  +01.519.977.6564
Artcite General Information <info@artcite.ca>
______________________________________
* Please send submissions to the attention of:

ARTCITE INC
c/o Mark Laliberte, Artistic Coordinator
109 University Ave. W.
Windsor, ON
N9A 5P4
Canada

Call for submisisons, Urban Festival, Croatia
(Deadline November 1,
soure: Urban Festival)

I N V I T A T IO N - URBAN FESTIVAL 2003

Urban Festival is a multimedia project of performance, action, happening,
dance, sound and visual installation, workshops and web projects with basic
tendency to infiltrate art into urban life and intensify communication
between inhabitants with their city and its infrastructure.

urbanfestival@urbanfestival.hr
www.urbanfestival.hr
Phone/fax: ++ 385 (0)1 30 94 287
Mobile: ++ 385 (0)91 56 26 465

BLOK
Urbani festival
Bribirska 16/3
HR - 10 000 Zagreb
Croatia

Call for Submissions, Articule, Montreal
(Deadline January 15; source: Articule)

CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS - 2003-2004 PROGRAMMING

 Deadline:       September 1, 2002
                January 15th, 2003

articule     4001, rue Berri, #105, Montréal (Québec) H2L 4H2
 t  514.842.9686 o f  514.842.2144 o articule@cam.org o

www.cam.org/~articule

5. New Ephemeral Artworks Database, Artexte, Montreal
(source: Artexte)

Invitation to Artists
Public Art - Ephemeral and Permanent Artworks

All information and registration form (PDF) are available on the website:

http://www.artexte.ca/publicart

Artexte Information Centre
460, rue Ste-Catherine Ouest, espace 508
Montréal, QC, Canada H3B 1A7
Tel. (514) 874-0049 Fax (514) 874-0316

Call for Contributions, 'On Smell' publication
Deadline: October 30,
source: Performance Research)

Deadlines are as follows:

Proposals: October 30th, 2002
Draft manuscripts: December 30th, 2002
Finalized material: February 15th, 2003
Publication Date: September 2003

'On Smell' investigates the olfactory in performance and as a potential for
new performance work as well as the performative aspects of the olfactory
in daily life.

ALL proposals, submissions and general enquiries should be sent direct to:

Linden Elmhirst - Administrative Assistant
Performance Research
Dartington College of Arts
Totnes, Devon TQ9 7RD UK
tel. 0044 1803 862095
fax. 0044 1803 866053
email: <performance-research@dartington.ac.uk>

web: http://www.performance-research.net

Issue specific enquires should be directed to:
Richard Gough <rig@aber.ac.uk>
or
Judie Christie <juc@aber.ac.uk>

/FADO/