[artinfo] Fwd: the Bolt Gallery will present:

Andrea Szekeres asz@c3.hu
Thu, 06 Sep 2001 13:42:14 +0200

--=====================_1432810==_.ALT

--=====================_1432810==_.ALT

Subject: the Bolt Gallery will present: <br>
From: bolt &lt;bolt@c3.hu&gt;<br>
As a part of Hungarian Culturel Season in France:<br>
Exhibition of the Bolt Gallery at Galerie VRAIS R=CAVES <br>
6.rue Domenge. 69004 LYON ( F )<br>
 eudora=3D"autourl">www.vraisreves.com</a><br>
 eudora=3D"autourl">www.c3.hu/=97bolt</a><br>
invitation<br>
vernissage: 2001 sept 13<br>
Title: XXS<br>
Maximum&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 10 cm <br>
artists:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Mari MAHR, P=E9ter HERENDI, Imre DR=C9GELY, <br>
Jozsef HAJD=DA, Eniko G=C1BOR, Bal=E1zs CZEIZEL, <br>
Magdi V=C9K=C1S, P=E9ter KECSK=C9S, andr=E1s baranyay, <br>
Istv=E1n SOLT=C9SZ, Jeno DETVAY, Ill=E9s BARNA, <br>
P=E9terB=C1NYAY, Bal=E1zs TELEK.<br>
In the Season of Photography Nantes the Bolt Gallery will
present:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <br>
1, invitation<br>
Date: 2oth Sept - 7th Oct 2OO1.<br>
Adress:Forum de la MCLA Passage Pommeraye, NANTES ( F )<br>
Tel. +00.33.2.4072o287,<br>
 eudora=3D"autourl">www.multimania.com/qpn</a><br>
 eudora=3D"autourl">www.c3.hu/=97bolt</a><br>
Artists: Mari Mahr, Jeno Detvay, Andras Baranyay.<br>
2, invitation<br>
Date: 2oth Sept - 7th Oct 2OO1.<br>
Adress: Maison du 15 =E9me Place du Change NANTES<br>
Tel. +00.33.2.4072o287,<br>
 eudora=3D"autourl">www.multimania.com/qpn</a><br>
 eudora=3D"autourl">www.c3.hu/=97bolt</a><br>
Artist: Bal=E1zs Czeizel<br>