[artinfo] Fwd: EROTIC PERFORMANCES

Andrea Szekeres asz@c3.hu
Wed, 05 Sep 2001 14:56:39 +0200

--=====================_10732292==_.ALT

--=====================_10732292==_.ALT

&lt;mangallery@ptt.yu&gt;<br>
To: &lt;Undisclosed-Recipient:@pop33.ptt.yu;&gt;<br>
Subject: EROTIC PERFORMANCES<br>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 11:02:31 -0700<br>
Gallery I invite you to participate on presentation of international
works titled <b>&quot;EROTIC PERFORMANCES&quot;.<br>
</b><br>
This presentation is going to be placed within Multimedial Art Studio
Gallery (MAS Gallery) in Odzaci. For this presentation You are asked to
send diapositives (for slide projector) to my address. All works should
document erotics within performances - weather these performances are new
or older. <b>Deadline is October 20th 2001. <br>
</b><br>
With original slides (diapositives), please send title of performance.
Number of works is not limited. <br>
All works will be shown, and this presentation may be shown in other
cities. These works will become part of &quot;Contemporary Art Fund&quot;
of Multimedial Art Studio. <br>
All participants will receive documentation. <br>
Thanks in advance, <br>
Nenad Bogdanovic-curator <br>
&nbsp;<br>
Send your works to: <br>