[artinfo] Call for Renewable Futures 2017: Economia Conference

Rasa Smite rasa at rixc.lv
Wed Oct 5 14:17:08 CEST 2016

Dear all,

Please find below our open call for the second
edition of RENEWABLE FUTURES 2017, art and
science conference, which with the title ECONOMIA
will take place in January 20-22, 2017, in
Eindhoven, Natlab, former Philips physics Lab,
organised by Baltan Laboratories, in
collaboration with RIXC, in the framework or
Renewable Futures European collaboration, as a
part of Economia festival

The DEADLINE for conference and artwork proposals is extended! It is now:

October 15, 2016

Please see below more info, and please share this
open call to anyone who might be interested!

best,

Rasa