[artinfo] BAZA officially opened!

Tue Feb 16 14:03:29 CET 2016

www.blok.hr

blok at blok.hr

We are happy to inform you that since the
beginning of this year we run our own space.

BAZA (eng. base) is a new artistic and social
venue in Zagreb's district of Tre”njevka,
conceived as a space for production of
contemporary art, education, and activism. These
guidelines are reflected in its name which
underlines our decision to use it as a site of
both production and reflection of conditions of
production. We will continue with our regular
programme Micropolitics, and introduce the new
one called Artists for the Neighbourhood, as an
extension in public space focused on our
immediate surrounding.

Before turning a new page in our work, we have
taken a look back and inaugurated our venue with
the documentary exhibition Back to the Square!,
which presents the selected artistic productions
from the UrbanFestival 13.

The exhibition remains open until February 20, 2016.
Opening hours: Tuesday-Friday 10:00 am - 7:00 pm, Saturday 10:00 am - 2:00 pm

BAZA
BoÏidara AdÏije 11
10000 ZAGREB
++385(0)1 556 5289