[artinfo] Global March to Dignity - Transnational Solidarity Weekend 6-7 July 2013 [EN. TR, PT, BG, FR]

Orsan Senalp orsan1234 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 16:21:19 CEST 2013

THIS WEEKEND WE ARE RISING AGAINST ALL THE INJUSTICE:

ERDOGAN, MURSI, DILMA, OBAMA, JiINPING, PUTIN, MONSANTO, GOOGLE, FACEBOOK,
NSA, PENTAGON, CIA, MOSSAD, IMF, WB, OECD, WTO.....

LEAVE THE PEOPLE AND THE PLANET ALONE, ANOTHER WORLD NOW!

SPREAD THE BELOW CALL AND THESE PRISM FREE ORGANISING TOOLS:
http://prism-break.org/

AND JOIN OUR GLOBAL DAYS OF ACTION:

Global March to Dignity - Transnational Solidarity Weekend 6-7 July 2013
https://www.facebook.com/events/267576746717479/

Global March to Dignity - Transnational Solidarity Weekend

Turkey, Greece, Brazil, Bulgaria, Egypt???. once more the fire of the global
revolution is sweeping out the entire planet. We are taking streets,
squares, parks in millions and revolting against the police brutality,
torture, environmental destruction, corruption, the looting of the commons
by the 1%.

Once more we are throwing away the unbearable weight of naked injustice
that we have been forced to carry on our shoulders for thousands of years.

Once more, sons and daughters of ancient civilisations are showing how to
walk towards the light without fear and anxiety. A new civilisation is
emerging out of joy, fun, fight, pain and blood.

With this call we invite all the comrades to go out this weekend, 6-7 July
2013, with out borders and reclaim the streets, squares, parks and all that
belongs the humanity. Let us rise doesn???t matter wherever we are; in Egypt,
Brazil, Turkey, Greece, Bulgaria, in the cities, towns, and villages of the
World. Let us rise up together, not only for standing in solidarity with
each other, but also to feel the fact that we are fighting our own struggle
with the others all over the world.

We might have differences, in our appearance, thinking, cultures, choices,
etc. but we are deeply connected and we decided to march towards Dignity as
a whole and no matter what it takes to get there.

Let us stand up and walk together!