[artinfo] April 2nd at Secret Project Robot | Brooklyn

Ursula Scherrer uscherrer at verizon.net
Sun Mar 27 22:23:45 CEST 2011

I hope to see you there!
Ursula

"PhantOM VibRAtion SyndrOMe" - Extraordinary A V performances

Saturday, April 2 at 8:00pm - April 3 at 2:00am
Secret Project Robot
Metropolitan Ave between Kent & River St.s
Brooklyn, NY

The Esteemed Council of the Inscrutable Elders of the Creepy Triangle (ECIECT) & The Society for the Awareness of Spooky Action at a Distance (SASAD) coordinating committee inevitably must present:

PHANTOM VIBRATION SYNDROME - yet another evening... of Extraordinary AV performances... @ Secret Project Robot...  April 2nd... Two Thousand Eleven...

...featuring:

09:00 - Golden Disko Ship (Berlin)
09:45 - ( ) Jeremy Slater
10:30 - R. Luke Dubois & Bevin Kelly
11:15 - Ursula Scherrer & Kato Hideki
12:00 - Minerals (Zach Layton & Bradford Reed) w/Thomas Dexter
12:45 - Bicameral Research Sound & Projection System (David Linton)
01:30 - Brian Chase & Eric of Robots

door @ 8pm
admission @ 9bux
SPR is at the corner or River St (1 block west of Kent)
& Metropolitan Ave in Williamsburg Bkln

http://www.secretprojectrobot.org/

artist links follow:

Golden Disko Ship
http://www.goldendiskoship.com/info.html

( ) Jeremy Slater
http://www.jeremyslater.net/
http://www.parenthesismusic.com/

R. Luke Dubois / Bevin Kelly
http://www.google.com/search?q=r.+luke+dubois&hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&prmd=ivns&ei=kGaLTc3OOYfVgAedpu3XDQ&start=20&sa=N
http://blevin.lsr1.com/info.php

Ursula Scherrer / Kato Hideki
http://www.ursulascherrer.com/
http://www.katohideki.com/

Minerals - Zach Layton / Bradford Reed
http://soundcloud.com/zachlaytonhttp://soundcloud.com/zachlayton

Bicameral Research S&P System (david linton)
www.youtube.com/user/bicameralresearch.webloc
bicameral.multiply.com/.webloc

Brian Chase / Eric of Robots
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Chase

"PHANTOM VIBRATION SYNDROME - Extraordinary Audio Visual Performances" is the next page in a book of sporadic Temporal Media events curated by david linton and presented in association with Secret Project Robot... Thanks to ALL!

PS: Please accept my apologies if you've landed on this mailing list by error and let me so know I can remove you promptly.

Ursula Scherrer
uscherrer at verizon.net
http://www.ursulascherrer.com