[artinfo] OPEN CALL FOR ENTRIES

Beata Szechy bszechy at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 6 15:11:43 CET 2011

We are happy to announce our program in Budapest 2011

INTERNATIONAL OPEN CALL FOR ENTRIES
9 X 12 Works - Budapest
Deadline: 01/30/11
http://www.hungarian-multicultural-center.com/id78.html

Open Call - International Artists in Residencies, Budapest 2011
Deadline: February 6, 2011
http://www.hungarian-multicultural-center.com/id69.html

MiniArtVideoFestival, Budapest 2011.
Deadline: March 15, 2011
http://www.hungarian-multicultural-center.com/id79.html

Please see full info and application form at our web site..

Kind regards,

BEATA SZECHY

 Beata Szechy
http://www.hungarian-multicultural-center.com
http://www.hungarian-multicultural-center.com/beataszechysgallery/

Compliance Notice
you have received this e-mail in error please notify the originator of the
message. You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying
of this communication, except in accordance with its intended purpose, is
strictly prohibited.