[artinfo] Workshop in Udmurtia, Russia

Anya Joukova toharsky at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 00:37:43 CEST 2010

Dear friends,

this summer we are organizing in collaboration with Rodchenko Moscow
School of Photography and Multimedia a workshop in several regions of
Russia and we are glad to invite you to participate.

Our main destination and theme is Udmurtia (1000 km from Moscow),
from where we'd be travelling through Udmurt villages in Tatarstan,
Bashkortostan, Mary El and Permsky region. The workshop is in
cooperation with Izhevsk musical centre, Udmurt state university
anthropolosists and folk expeditions in Udmurtia. Approximate dates
are 14-28 of August.
Organizers will take part of expenses (transfer at the territory of
Russia Federation, accommodation, board).

The list of participants will be formed till the 1st of July.
For further information please contact Vladimir Kupriyanov
(vk.01.54 at mail.ru) or me (toharsky at gmail.com).

Best regards,
Anya Joukova.