[artinfo] We won't fly for art

kaszas tibor kaszastt at freemail.hu
Wed Jun 17 11:49:59 CEST 2009

Sorry, but by this project (below) Metzger shows himself as an idiot
 in my eyes.
 To keep off flying should be an elementary standard for everybody who care..
 And why just for six months. One year would be too long? Because its an
 art project?

 Then artists should make art projects on all the elements of
 environment friendly lifestyle.
 But please, don't put copyright on them and do it not only for 6 months!!