[artinfo] Strabag Artaward International 2009: Application!

Csóka Edina ecsoka at mucsarnok.hu
Fri Feb 6 10:03:44 CET 2009

INVITATION FOR ONLINE APPLICATION

16.02. - 06.03.2009 at www.strabag-kunstforum.at/artaward

The Strabag Artaward International is an award for the promotion of art in the fields
of painting and drawing for artists of up to 40 years of age.
This new award succeeds to the former Strabag Artaward, which had been awarded
to Austrian artists over the last 13 years. The Strabag Artaward International will be given
away to artists from four countries, with the participating countries changing every three years.

Participating countries 2009 - 2011: AUSTRIA, HUNGARY, CZECH REPUBLIC, SLOVAKIA
>From 2009 to 2011 artists from Austria, Hungary, the Czech Republic and Slovakia
are invited to participate. At the end of these three years, the new participating countries will
be chosen. Austria as the home country of Strabag SE is a permanent starter.

The main prize of the Artaward is EUR 15.000. In addition, there are four runners-up prizes of
EUR 5.000 each. After the award ceremony and the collective exhibition of all the prize-winning
works, each of the five winners will get a solo exhibition at the Artlounge of the Strabag Haus
Vienna.

We invite you to the application and request to provide this information to interested artists.
Please read the rules of award exactly before your participation. www.strabag-kunstforum.at/artaward
You can apply online at www.strabag-kunstforum.at/artaward from 16 February to 6 March 2009.

We are looking forward to your participation.

Sincerly yours
Wilhelm Weiss, Barbara Baum, Tanja Skorepa

STRABAG KUNSTFORUM
A-1220 Wien, Donau-City-Strasse 9
Tel.: +43 1 22422/1848
kunstforum at strabag.com