[artinfo] Invitation to Encounter on Radical Education

Galerija ·kuc galerija.skuc at guest.arnes.si
Wed Nov 26 17:57:25 CET 2008

INVITATION
ENCOUNTER ON RADICAL EDUCATION

 28 November - 12 December 2008

Participants: Contra Filé, Dostje!, H.I.J.O.S.,
La Lleca, The Pinky Show, Radical Education,
Section for Latin America, Social Center Rog,
Universidad Nómada, Zampa di Leone, Albert Heta,
Agon Hamza, Hajrudin HromadÏiç and Helena Popoviç.

You are kindly invited to attend the following events:

Encounter on Radical Education, Friday, 28 November at 6 p.m. at Galerija ·kuc.
Participants: Contra Filé, Dostje!, H.I.J.O.S.,
La Lleca, The Pinky Show, Radical Education,
Section for Latin America, Social Center Rog,
Universidad Nómada, Zampa di Leone.

rad. edu. exhibition opening, Friday, 28 November at 8 p.m. at Galerija ·kuc.
Participants: Contra Filé, H.I.J.O.S., La Lleca,
The Pinky Show, Zampa di Leone.

Debate on satire and animated film as a means of
social critique and Zampa di Leone workshop,
Saturday, 29 November at 6 p.m. at Galerija ·kuc.
Participants: The Pinky Show, Zampa di Leone,
Hajrudin HromadÏiç, Helena Popoviç.

Discussion with Albert Heta and Agon Hamza, Wednesday, 3 December at 6 p.m.

The event is part of the action entitled »Hosting Moderna galerija!«.

For further information contact Bojana Pi”kur on
<mailto:bojana.piskur at mg-lj.si>bojana.piskur at mg-lj.si.

More information in attachement and on
<http://radical.temp.si/>http://radical.temp.si

Galerija Skuc | Stari trg 21 | 1000 Ljubljana
T: + 386 1 251 65 40 | F: + 386 1 421 31 40
<http://www.galerija.skuc-drustvo.si>www.galerija.skuc-drustvo.si