[artinfo] (H)ART-magazine is looking for (remunerated) writers

Csóka Edina ecsoka at mucsarnok.hu
Fri Jul 25 16:19:34 CEST 2008

e-artnow presents: (H)ART-magazine is looking for (remunerated) writers

     (H)ART-magazine
      (H)ART
      Cadixstraat 39
      B 2000 Antwerp
      Belgium
      Phone: +3247701218
      Contact:
      redactie at kunsthart.org

      www.kunsthart.org

(H)ART is a young and fast-growing Belgian print magazine for contemporary art. It wants to keep up with the contemporary expressive art scene in an alert and accessible way: (H)ART appears every three weeks.

Now in its third year, (H)ART– after having conquered its place in Belgium – wants to start working more internationally. That's why we are planning a (H)ART International section and we are looking for good international writers and/or critics, who can use their expertise to report about the contemporary expressive art in their region or country.

It wouldn't be the reviewing of a certain artist or exhibition (although it is allowed when it is particularly interesting), but the critical pointing to new artistic trends and evolutions in the art scene the critic likes, linked to social, political and economical context.

Generally put, it concerns a contribution in English or French of about 10,000 to 12,000 characters (shorter or longer is possible by mutual agreement), with a basic remuneration of euro 300.

Interested writers/essayists/critics, please mail to Marc Ruyters, editor in chief (H)ART, via redactie at kunsthart.org

www.kunsthart.org (English version in preparation)