[artinfo] VISION'R VJ FESTIVAL 2008

by way of Janos Sugar info at reseaux-creation.org
Sun Apr 13 09:41:15 CEST 2008

VISION'R VJ FESTIVAL - APRIL 17 to 20, 2008

We, vjs, organize Vison'R to share our art /
Vision'R is a collaborative and xperimental event

More than 110 artists to involve in VJ international scene.
With worshops, performances, concerts, immersions and experiences,
Vision'R shows every part of VJ world.

APO33, Signora Franca, TwelveCode, AKA, Red Richards, Darwin End,
EyesCore, Systaime, Project_Singe, Elsa Vieira, VJ Theory, REP, G-mO,
CRAS, Pascale Gustin, KSKF, Alchimie, Windup Media, RYBN, SATI,
Picturing Sound, Strap-On Dildos, JABBERWOCK, YroYto, Resolume,
VJamm...

have a look on http://vision-r.fr (select english version and catch
the catalogue translation)

cheers