[artinfo] Stacion Agnes: Art for friends

Albert Heta albertheta at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 7 21:45:02 CET 2007

Stacion Agnes
  8 February, 2007. 19:00h.

  Art for friends (if we want to translate)

  Artists: Rroni, Jakupi, Vigani, Shejni, Rina, Albani, Pille, Bardhi, Ylli, Maja, Agnes, Totoni, Ermali, Loriku.

  We continue to search among us. Not far away and from far away for us, but here front of our nose. Stacion this time stops at Agnes. Stops forever. In a place where Art is made for friends. These artists create new contemporary art history for each other. We create the first permanent space with contemporary art in Prishtina. This exhibition, starting from 8 February 2007 will be always there,  for everyone. Remember these names (with no surnames). These names will always be there. The Agnes' room is where the freshest art of this time happens. Many issues can be analyzed in this space.

  Albert Heta, 1/2/ 2007.

  Opening: 8 February 2007, 19:00h.

  Address: Agnes Nokshiqi, Xhavit Mitrovica str., Entrance I. nr.17, 10000 Prishtinë, Kosovë

  Visits after the opening: By appointment

  E. info at stacion.org,
  T. 044 316 135, 044 143 555
  F. 038 544 472.

  Address: Stacion Center for Contemporary Art, Prishtina
  Iliaz Agushi p.n., 10000 Prishtina, Kosova

  Mail address: Stacion CCA, P.O. Box 262, 10000 Prishtina, Kosova