[artinfo] EASTinternational 07 call for entries

Unxposed Moderator saiz at unxposed.com
Mon Oct 23 16:05:50 CEST 2006

EASTinternational 07 open submission exhibition call for entries

EAST 07 Selectors Matthew Higgs and Marc Camille Chaimowicz

Application form available on our website also in German and French
www.norwichgallery.co.uk

CLOSING DATE Friday 24 November 2006
We will accept all applications post marked on, or before, Friday 24
November 2006 (UK) Friday 18 November 2006 (all other countries)
Applications acknowledged by email as processed.

Exhibition 14 July to 25 August 2007

Please forward this email to any artists and artist groups who would be
interested in applying.

Apologies for cross-posting
Norwich Gallery, Norwich School of Art and Design
St George Street Norwich NR3 1BB

T (0)1603 756247 F (0)1603 615728 www.norwichgallery.co.uk

Postal address
Norwich Gallery, Norwich School of Art and Design
Francis House 3-7 Redwell Street Norwich NR2 4SN