[artinfo] Open Call - INPORT 2006

Drog Frog drog.frog at mail.ee
Mon May 22 14:23:23 CEST 2006

INPORT - IV International Video-Performance Art Festival

Performance artists all around the world are invited to send
proposals for INPORT, International Video-Performance Art Festival,
in Tallinn, Estonia on December 2006.
INPORT would like to bring artists from all around the world closer
to Estonian audience. This is non-profit Festival and unfortunately
we got a very small budget so we can only show your video/videos on
the single screen. We can't offer artistic fees, accomondation or
travel expenses. After Festival we make the on-line cataloge on the
Festival web-site (http://www.inport.tk).

Performance artists are invited to submit proposals for Festival in
the following categories:
Video-performance (performances made specally for camera)
Video documentary (video documentations of performances)
Formats accepted: DVD, miniDV (PAL only), VCD

There's no limit of length, but please don't send the masters! There
are no official entry forms or entry fees!

Enclosed with the video/videos you must send the following (on paper
or CD-R/Word document):
Performance artist or group name
Performance title
Statement of performance
Performance date, venue, Festival or event where it was first performed
Brief resume of the performance artist
Contact info (e-mail, postal address, etc.)

No materials will not to be returned, but will be kept in the
Festival archive for the projects in the future and for interested
curators and artfestivals organizers!

All deliveries from international participants must be marked:
"NO COMMERCIAL VALUE - FOR CULTURAL PURPOSES ONLY"

Deadline for entries: 01/10/2006

Send videos to:

Gert Hatsukov
Kotka 28-1