[artinfo] Flash Film Festival

The Horse Hospital james at thehorsehospital.com
Thu May 11 23:35:36 CEST 2006

FLASH FILM FESTIVAL : CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

London's premier centre for avant-garde media, The Horse Hospital, is
presenting
the  first UK Flash Film Festival in the summer of 2006.

The festival will take place in July and we intend this to become an annual
event; highlighting new vibrant work using this now ubiquitous
software package.
The aim is to encourage the use of Flash and other innovative, freely
distributed technologies as a tool of creative expression.

We foresee this festival as having a wide appeal and anticipate wide
scale coverage.

The Flash Film Festival is open submission and will be curated by the Horse
Hospital. We are accepting submissions by email and by post on CD/DVD (
Quicktime and DVD formats preferred, although all formats
accepted),deadline 01/06/06 to:

Montania Saah or Orrin Hare
The Horse Hospital
Colonnade
Bloomsbury
London WC1N 1HX
UK

Email: popculture at thehorsehospital.com
www.thehorsehospital.com

We look forward to hearing from you; if you require further information please
do not hesitate to contact us.

Yours sincerely
Montania Saah
Curator