[artinfo] the london consortium is accepting applications

Art&Education edu-news at mailer.e-flux.com
Fri Mar 3 22:04:23 CET 2006

The London Consortium offers unique
multi-disciplinary postgraduate courses in the
humanities and cultural studies. We are
recruiting now for October 2006 entry to our one
year Master of Research and four year PhD
programmes.

<
http://www.londonconsortium.com> http://www.londonconsortium.com

Our innovative programme is unlike any other in the world, featuring:
• an ambitious series of taught courses;
• training and support in undertaking substantial independent research;
• access to the expertise of staff from four of
London’s most dynamic cultural and educational
institutions and opportunities to work on
projects with those institutions;
• degrees awarded by the University of London.

Find out more on our website:<
http://www.londonconsortium.com>
http://www.londonconsortium.com

Contact us now to find out more about funding
opportunities available to both overseas and
UK/EU students: loncon at ica.org.uk