[artinfo] Fellowship announcement from Global Arts Village

anuranjan at globalartsvillage.org anuranjan at globalartsvillage.com
Wed Jun 28 11:20:51 CEST 2006

Hi,

Following please find a Call for Fellowship Applications 2006 from Global Arts Village, an emerging multi-cultural residential art center in New Delhi, India.  Please circulate this information to all groups and individuals that you feel would be interested.

CALL FOR FELLOWSHIP APPLICATIONS 2006

We are an emerging multi-cultural residential art center located in New Delhi, India.  We are a community of creative individuals celebrating life through art and heart.  Our international arts center is unique because it combines artist residencies with Indian traditions such as yoga, massage and meditation in a village community setting.  In our 3-acre village, you can walk amongst the tranquil gardens and ponds, see and listen to exotic birds while living and working in artists studios that are an organic blend of contemporary design and traditional bamboo-mud-thatch construction.

Creative people of all types including fine artists and craftspeople, writers, performing artists, art administrators can apply for our full or partial fellowships.  All of our programs are designed to foster awareness and enhance your creative process.

Fellowships

Global Arts Village offers full and partial fellowships as well as several specific fellowship opportunities. All fellowships include furnished room, three vegetarian meals per day, self-service laundry facilities, studio or workspace, welcome celebration, work presentation and group exhibition opportunity and other benefits dependent on the fellowship program.

45-day Fellowships for 2006 begin on Nov. 3 and Dec. 18.

90 day Fellowships for 2006 begin on Nov. 3.

Applications are accepted on a continuous basis and can be submitted via email or post.

For complete details about Fellowship opportunities, visit Global Arts Village's website at www.globalartsvillage.org.

Regards

Anupam Majumdar

Residency Developer (T)