[artinfo] international workshop of young artists and art students

Janos Sugar sj at c3.hu
Sat Jun 17 01:16:50 CEST 2006

   REAL PRESENCE - GENERATION 2006
   20. - 31. August 2006
   MUSEUM OF APPLIED ART, BELGRADE
   INVITATION
   Dear friends,
   We would like to inform you that Real Presence 6 - an international
   workshop of young artists and art students will be held in Belgrade
   from 20th to 31st of August 2006.
   Active program consists of student workshop and everyday groups or
   individual presentations, discussions, and other free activities
   (music, dance, performances, cooking etc.)
   Real Presence 6 workshop will be taking place in the Museum of Applied
   Arts and different other exhibitive spaces and public spaces of the
   city of Belgrade.
   For your stay in Belgrade we are offering double rooms in the
   student's hotel and dinner that will be provided through the
   organization, but, we are proposing also, as it was organized in last
   years, dinner sessions prepared by different group of guests. In our
   invitation are not included travel costs.
   More information regarding accommodation, payment of the participation
   fee and workshop program will follow.
   We would like to inform you that all the guests coming to Belgrade do
   not need visa.
   We will be very happy to welcome you in Belgrade, for all friends to
   see them again, for new ones to meet them and wish them to enjoy our
   beautiful city.
   While waiting for your reply, we thank you in advance,
   Biljana Tomic and Dobrila Denegri
   For more information > www.real-presence.org
   Biljana Tomic, Dr. Ivana Ribara 113/3, 11070 Novi Beograd, Serbia,
   btomicka at eunet.yu / phone/fax ++381.11.2158948 / Dobrila Denegri, Via
   Angelo Tittoni 4, 00153 Rome, Italy, dobrila.denegri at fastwebnet.it /
   phone: ++39.06. 5806724