[artinfo] AuroraLive

Nina Czegledy czegledy at interlog.com
Fri Feb 3 11:08:38 CET 2006

We invite you to participate in the Aurora Live online project:

When: February 5, 2006

Time: 2:30 pm - 5:30 pm GMT+2 / 7:30 am -10:30 am EST (Time varies
by geographic time zone, please confirm  your regional start  time)

Aurora Live is part of The Aurora Feast Public Art  Project, a
collaborative exhibition currently featured at Heureka the  Finnish
Science Centre in Vanta, Finland. Aurora Live is an interactive,
real-time, web-based visualization of personal and cross-cultural
interpretations of the Northern Lights (Aurora) phenomenon.

  In a single word, what does Aurora conjure in you? Is it a feeling,
a sensation? An image, a vision? A memory, a thought? A place or a
dream? Tell  us!

  On  Sunday, February 5,  2005, your one-word descriptions of the
northern lights can be  submitted globally, on location, and in
various languages. Send us your Aurora  word via SMS or web-form on
the Aurora Feast website.
Your interpretive words  are passed through our database, onto a
web-accessible site. Our interactive  program will integrate your
singular word contribution and enlighten it within  the
transformative display of the Aurora Live site.

Send us a little Aurora energy in one word, and we'll infuse it into
our Aurora big picture.

Please submit your word ON  SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 5 via  our website:
http://www.aurorafeast.net

or

Submit your word via SMS messages to: +358-50-4316621

We hope to hear from you!

The Aurora Live Collaborative Team:

Nina Czegledy, Daniel Barber, Seken Chung, Trevor Haldenby, Chris
Hession, Deborah Hession, Greg Judelman, Duncan Kushnir, Caitlin
O'Donovan