[artinfo] call for films

carlos katastrofsky carlos.katastrofsky at gmx.net
Sun Sep 4 12:57:57 CEST 2005

it's a bit late, sorry...

** CALL FOR FILMS - Ladyfest Wien, October 7 - 9, 2005 **
Ladyfest Wien is currently seeking cutting edge videos and films dealing
with politics of identity in an increasing diversified field of media
representation. This includes experimental approaches dealing with body
politics and gender as well as documentaries or fiction films about
shifting identities within a broader political context. Cross-genre
experiments are not only welcome but a strong focus of our interest! So
please send us your feminist/queer/lady-made experimental films,
music-videos, agit-prop documentaries and gendernaut-science-fictions so we
can put together an exciting film programme!
Please submit on vhs, dvd, svcd or vcd!
Deadline for submission is September 10, 2005!

http://q-film.org/call-e-plain.html