[artinfo] Call for entries: FAKEVERTISING Competition #1

andreas a. milles andreas.milles at dorten.com
Thu Jun 23 14:56:35 CEST 2005

Call for entries!

Fakevertising Competition 1: The force is with you, the contributers!
http://www.fakevertising.com

For the first fakevertising competition we peeled
three possible finalists: Now we want to decide
together with you, which idea should be "the
one". Actually, we're gonna let you decide. Here
is our offer:

a.) Suicide Booth

Made popular by futuristic television (Futurama)
: The Suicide-Booth is being introduced to the
market. It's something like a phonebooth (or
something like that) which offers you the
"suicide that suits you", easy and discrete.
Whether you want do "die in or take-away", this
service offers you the ultimate stile-analysis!
Remember: there is no second chance to make a
last impression. It can be quite important for
those you leave behind (if any) how you kicked
the bucket. Kurt Cobain singing in the background
or white noise from the TV Set? What kind of
tonality to choose for the suicide note? Which
method is the right one for me? Should you inform
your ex?

b.) Dr. DelayZs

Dr. DelayZs is the perfect solution for all those who run behind schedule:
How often do you find yourself in a situation
when you realise you won't make the deadline for
your presentation, thesis or the VC-Date? Dr.
DelayZs is there to help you right on the spot.
This full service company will see to it, that
the meeting is called off - because the person
you were going to meet is “tied up" otherwise.
Everyone who heard his Proffessor apologize: “I'm
awfully sorry, but there was this grand piano
blocking my garage Š I hope you can motivate
yourself for another meeting Š ?" Knows just how
convenient bad conscience can be - if the right
person has it.

c.) iDoncair

You know what we are talking about. Decisions.
All the time you have to decide on something. It
can be nerve wrecking. iDoncair gives all those
"undecided" folks of all kinds have a means of
making a decision quick. Because iDoncair meets
your expectations: whether you need to decide on
a hair-cut or of looking for a new perfume,
whether you can't decide on the new wallpaint for
your living-room or want to brag on your first
date: iDoncair always gives you 100% "I don't
care." Always surprising, always fresh.

And now, you will have to make that decision! We
will discuss and vote until June 30 2005.
Whatever gets the most votes will be the theme of
the first Fakevertising Contest. Once the
decision is made, we will supply you with a
detailed briefing. That much we will give away up
front: We be looking for advertising ideas and
campaigns - and the best ones will win.

There will be an open categorie as well, where
you can hand in stuff for existing brands and
products ...

http://www.fakevertising.com
http://www.flickr.com/groups/fakevertising

fakevertise with us!