[artinfo] Curating and the Public Sphere - Discussion Event

Barnaby Drabble & Dorothee Richter office at curatingdegreezero.org
Fri Apr 8 14:11:31 CEST 2005

Dear friends, colleagues and members of the press.

A quick reminder about our discussion event 'curating and the public
sphere'. Simon Sheikh, Gavin Wade, Mark Hutchinson and Kathrin Böhm
will be  present their work and ideas on the topic, and discussing
these with the public.

The event is on wednesday the 13th April, from 11am to 5pm at the
International Project Space, on the Bournville campus of the University
of Central England. (see the attached file for more details)

This will also be your last chance to see the archive in Birmingham,
where it has been reinterpreted and designed by the artist Tim Brennan.
  If you miss us this time do not despair, the archive is touring
further to venues in Sunderland, London, Berlin and Edinburgh in the
coming months. Check the website for news of our travels and future
events.

Apologies for any cross-posting.

with our warmest regards

Barnaby and Dorothee

Curating Degree Zero Archive
An Archive, Touring exhibition and Web-resource
Exploring Critical and Experimental approaches to Curating.
Concept: Dorothee Richter and Barnaby Drabble
England tour managed and produced by Situations at the University of
the West of England in Bristol,
with the kind support of Arts Council England National Touring
Programme.

www.curatingdegreezero.org
www.situations.org.uk

email us at : office at curatingdegreezero.org
phone us on either: +44 780 088 6315 or +41 79 776 7069