[artinfo] IF (Independent Festival) of Digital Arts - Call for entries

frances hartwell fhartwell at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 3 23:11:47 CEST 2004

IF (Independent Festival) of Digital Arts is entering its second year.
We are in the process of seeking submissions of digital art for our May,
2005 Festival, to be held in Berkeley, California, USA.  We welcome not
only digital video work, but 2D artwork, sound projects, multimedia
installations, performance and presentations.

Interested digital artists can refer to our website, which is
http://www.ifdigitalarts.org <http://www.ifdigitalarts.org/> .
Submission guidelines and entry forms are available on the website.  Any
questions can be directed toward info at ifdigitalarts.org.  .

The deadlines for work are November 1, 2004 for single channel video and
2D digital imagery and November 30 for all other work.

Our international Festival acts as a catalyst for critical and creative
reflections on contemporary audiovisual culture.