[artinfo] tank.tv open call

+ b2 at c3.hu
Tue May 4 05:15:18 CEST 2004

May tank.tv open call

tank.tv is a gallery on the web showing exciting Films and videos by
artists and film makers. www.tank.tv

New on tank.tv this month are some brilliant short films and videos by
established artists like John Smith, a couple of sequences of the Saddest
Music In the world by Film maker Guy Maddin also reviewed in the TANK
magazine issue number 10 / May and many more great pieces!
This month is about noticing small things around us so please take a close
look!

Also tank.tv is open for SUBMISSIONS, so let us see what you are upto

The only criteria is that they should be no shorter than 3 seconds and not
longer than 3 minutes. 3 is the magic number. We are looking for people's
ideas not track record, we are interested if you are picking up a camera
for the first time or are a Hollywood legend already. We only accept
submissions via e-mail or post on mini dv or quick time CDs. All
submissions should be accompanied by a printed and signed submission form.
To obtain a form please go to: http://tank.tv/submissions.asp

Send your films, or videos to:
tank.tv
49-50 great marlborough street