[artinfo] [UNXposed] Rio de Janeiro

UNXposed Moderator saiz at unxposed.com
Tue Mar 16 14:19:24 CET 2004

We are happy to announce that from the begin of may we will have regular
video art screenings at teatro odisséia, here in Rio de Janeiro, teatro
odisséia will be inaugurated at the end of April. We are planning to have
eight screenings there. Our second and third editions are already filled up,
and are expected to start at the begin of may. Our first screening will be
at the Museu de Arte Moderna on the 27th of April. Check the programme at:
http://www.laisle.com/eventsenglish08mam.html

To get the info on how to send your works email
Carlo Sansolo and Erika Fraenkel
At csansolo at hotmail.com or eddiefraenkel at yahoo.com.br