[artinfo] [spectre] Be a reviewer for Futherfield

marc marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Tue Mar 16 14:19:52 CET 2004

Do you want to be a reviewer for Futherfield?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Furtherfield constantly receives submissions by excellent artists from all
over the world inviting us to feature their work. As a reviewer you will be
asked to select from these works and contribute to the context of what is
being created and write about why it is relevant. You will also have the
option of seeking out and writing about other works that you think should
be seen.

We are interested in people who understand and know net art, software art,
aspects of new media (if you have a better term please let us know), social
networks, live net art, live Internet tv, open source, tactical  media, art
blogs, activist games, relational art & its variants...

We are especially interested in having more female writers join our crew,
but are of course not biased against males or inbetweenies.

If you possess knowledge and enthusiasm for any of these subjects, are able
to write;-) and are interested in being part of a group that is growing
daily as an adventurous community, join the reinvention of the creative,
digitally related vista as we know it.

To find out more about becoming a Furtherfield reviewer please email :
info at furtherfield.org

web site : http://www.furtherfield.org