[artinfo] 1 palya

Kiss-Pál Szabolcs kspal at aramszu.net
Fri Jun 25 13:27:29 CEST 2004

Dear Sir or Madam,

In 2005 KulturKontakt Austria ist going to carry on with its established and successful

artists-in-residence-programm for the fine arts and photography

and once again we can additionally offer

two arts awards in cooperation with the company Henkel CEE

this year (one for experimental design one for young artists).

Because of the earlier deadline (31st July 2004) we would like to ask you once more to pass the attached information to cultural institutions and artists.

Thank you very much for your co-operation!

Yours sincerely
Annemarie Türk

Brigitte Burgmann-Guldner
KulturKontakt Austria