[artinfo] call for works: Electro-acoustic pieces with video

kristof lauwers xof at myrealbox.com
Sat Jun 5 23:52:25 CEST 2004

+++CALL FOR WORKS+++

Electro-acoustic pieces with video

In the past the Logos Foundation in Belgium has organised several
electro-acoustic concerts. The Logos Foundation is a centre for new
experimental music and audio arts and we wish to give our audience the
opportunity to hear the latest electronic music.

In the following year we would like to organize several concerts with
electro-acoustical pieces & video because we have noticed that recently
more and more composers of electronic and electro-acoustic music have
been collaborating with video artists.

Composers from all over the world are invited to send recent works. Works
must be for SOUND AND VIDEO WITHOUT LIVE PERFORMERS or musicians.  The
works may be on DVD, Hi8 (8mm video) or any other video format playable
on a PC. The duration of the separate pieces may not exceed 30 minutes.
You may send as many works as you like.

First deadline (for a concert in september 2004): 15 july 2004
second deadline (for a concert in the beginning of 2005): 15 november 2004

address:
Logos Foundation ("call for works")
Kongostraat 35, B-9000 Gent, Belgium

contact: hans.roels at logosfoundation.org