[artinfo] call for artists from Danube countries to Bulgaria

Nikola Petrov Art Gallery artgallery at vidin.net
Tue Jul 27 15:45:17 CEST 2004

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Bogdan Alexandrov. I am an artist of Vidin, Bulgaria. I am also
the manager of the local municipal art museum - Nikola Petrov Art Gallery.
One of the main objectives of the cultural institution is to promote the
activities of artists-debutantes by involving them in its initiatives and
projects. Currently, an artistic project MAPPA MUNDI is being realized. The
project concept presupposes participation of young artists from countries
along the Danube.

This project is supported by the Soros Center for cultural politics;
National Fund "Culture" and Swiss Cultural programme in Bulgaria
PROHELVETIA through Fund for Support of Debut projects in the Contemporary
Arts Field and Culture.

The present message is a request to you for assistance. I would appreciate
if you are so kind as to facilitate my establishing of contacts with young
artists (photographers, visual artistst, university students majoring in
Architecture and Visual Arts).

For your information, please find enclosed the concept of MAPPA MUNDI.

I am looking forward to our beneficial cooperation.
Sincerely,

Bogdan Alexandrov (Mr.)

Nikola Petrov Art Gallery
3700 Vidin, Bulgaria
2 Bdintsi, Sq.
Tel: +359 94 601708
e-mail: <mailto:artgallery at vidin.net>artgallery at vidin.net
Office Hours: Monday - Friday  09:00 -12:00 /13:00 - 18:00
<http://www.art.domino.bg>www.art.domino.bg; http://prism.vidin.net