[artinfo] new kids on the BLOG

---///---machfeld---///--- contact at machfeld.net
Mon Aug 2 14:11:43 CEST 2004

the MACHFELD | blog was born out of the idea to establish an
international blog, where people can acquire knowledge and can write
about art related- and everyday life thinks.

there are 3 possibilities to joining the MACHFELD | blog

1.) write a commend
feel free to write commends to the different topics.

2.) get a login
everybody can get a free login for our blog.
if you are a registered user, you can write stories for the already
existing topics and you`re allowed to upload picts.

3.) be a official writer
as an official writer, you get your one topics, a link from our
writer category to your website, and a lot of attention. :-)
if you wanna be one, please write an e-mail to: writer at machfeld.net

vienna, july 2004

http://www.machfeld.net/blog

--

OPENING: 11.09.2004

http://www.machfeld.net/studio

MACHFELD, international Arts and Culture Society
A-1020 Vienna, Max Winter - Platz 21/1
Phone: +43/(0)699/10726679
http://www.machfeld.net