[artinfo] contemporary.art NONSTOP.MADRID.2004

artexpo2001 lucacurci at lucacurci.com
Tue Apr 27 14:55:48 CEST 2004

contemporary.art NONSTOP.MADRID.2004

ArtExpo is an international art event. Its object is to use new
technologies to globalize the language of art, to connect the
conceptual points of contact of artists working in every part of the
world, all united in the thick plot of the world net. Painting,
sculpture, photography, digital art, videoart - all manifest one
common desire: to communicate with art, a language that breaks
linguistic limits and every political and geographical barrier, that
unites all religions, all peoples.

The exhibition will be from 30 september to 03 october 2004 at
the "PABELLÓN DE LA PIPA - Recinto Ferial de Casa de Campo" in
Madrid. If you will decide to take part in this great event I'll
send you an application form and all details about sending your
artworks in Spain.

To confirm your participation in contemporary.art
NONSTOP.MADRID.2004, please:
- send me all info and details about you (curriculum, biography,
videography and one image about your art, video, photography or
paintings);
- write me how many artworks do you want to show in
NONSTOP.MADRID.2004 (with names, dimensions, technique);

The deadline for applications is May 15, 2004.

Thanks,
Luca Curci ­ art director
info: +39 338 7574098
lucacurci at lucacurci.com