[artinfo] Call for Entries LUFF 2003 - Switzerland (fwd)

C3 Information info at c3.hu
Tue May 6 15:24:08 CEST 2003

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 13:53:41 +0200
From: LUFF <info at luff.ch>
Subject: Call for Entries LUFF 2003 - Switzerland

LAUSANNE UNDERGROUND FILM & MUSIC FESTIVAL October 08 - October 12, 2003

Last Call for Entries !

The Lausanne Underground Film & Music Festival, the only event of its kind
in Switzerland, will take place from the 8th to the 12th of October 2003.

The second edition of the LUFF will take place at the Swiss Cinémathčque,
the Zinéma (www.zinema.ch)(the last independent cinema of the city of
Lausanne) and the Jazz and contemporary Music School (www.ejma.ch).

Competitions include :
- short fiction films
- short experimental films
- feature fiction films

The festival will also have a selection of documentaries (the oddest, the
better) as well as focuses on particular subjects.
Every night ends with a concert or live act event, from indy rock to
experimental electronic music.

Please, download the entry form from our web site (.pdf format) : www.luff.ch

There is no entry fees.
The late deadline for applications is June 30, 2003.

Like we did for the past months, we hope to be able to make a selection of
short films that will be touring across Europe.
To see what we did this year, have a look at the LUFF on Tour 2002 :
www.luff.ch/tour.html

Feel free to forward this e-mail to anybody.

Thanks for your interest

Bests,

Julien Bodivit