[artinfo] palya

Kiss-Pál Szabolcs kspal at aramszu.net
Tue Jul 1 09:57:22 CEST 2003

Sundance Channel presents TV LAB
http://www.sundancechannel.com/tvlab/
Do you have an idea for a television series? Something you've never seen before, something that might be too high concept for typical television? Too alternative? Too innovative? That's what we're looking for.
Artist in Residence
Starting in 2002, the media lab at the Netherlands Media Art Institute, Montevideo/Time Based Arts is offering artists from The Netherlands and other countries the possibility of carrying out investigations in three areas:
-	Streaming media
-	Wireless applications
-	3D applications
For more information:
Gaby Wijers, Artlab
gaby at montevideo.nl
www.montevideo.nl
backup_festival starts into a new festival summer.
the deadline for entries is July 31, 2003.
the date of our festival in 2003: Oct. 30 - Nov. 2
the actual call for entries is available online.
you can register with the form on our website
www.backup-festival.com.
www.backup-festival.de
office at backup-festival.de
MEDI at TERRA 03
6th International Art and Technology Festival
5 - 8 December 2003
LETTERS - PRO POSITIONS
CALL FOR PROJECTS
WORD ING
http://www.mediaterra.org/>http://www.mediaterra.org for the entry form of this year' s festival.
http://www.fournos-culture.gr; http://www.medi@terra.org
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
Computer Games and Art: Intersections and Interactions
http://www.transformreality.com
Films and Animations for Mobile Phones - A New Creative Broadcast Medium!
http://www.bigdigit.com/splash
Images from WSFF at Wireless 2003
http://www.worldssmallestfilmfestival.com
London, United Kingdom
Pangaea
Derelict Sensation Film Challenge
We challenge you to make a film - a narrative, documentary or art film which should engage with the idea of "the derelict" -- a derelict location, or in some way explore the connection that derelict spaces have to the society that creates them.
Please see www.thederelictsensation.com for further ideas.
films at pangaea-events.org.uk
http://www.pangaea-events.org.uk/
Hong Kong, China
Videotage
Microwave International Media Art Festival
Looking for thought-provoking video and animation for 5 screening programs in Hong Kong.
Videotage, in curating Microwave International Media Art Festival 2003, is looking for thought-provoking video and animation for 5 screening programs at Hong Kong Space Museum Lecture Hall in November, presented by Leisure and Cultural Services Department.
microwavefest03 at hotmail.com
http://www.videotage.org.hk/
Visual Arts Residency Program
Bemis Center for Contemporary Arts
wanda at bemiscenter.org
www.bemiscenter.org

   The Calls and Opps Email list is Edited by Michael Mandiberg

comp/ks