[artinfo] CALL FOR PAPERS / ENTRIES - CIBER@RT BILBAO 2004

Producción Ciber@RT produccion at ciberart-bilbao.net
Tue Aug 12 13:05:40 CEST 2003

                                        CALL FOR PAPERS - CALL FOR ENTRIES
                                                    CIBERART BILBAO 2004
                            INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL OF NEW TECHNOLOGIES

We are pleased to inform you the International Festival of New Technologies,
Art and Communication: Ciber at RT Bilbao 2004 has opened its registration
period for the Call for entries. Under the theme "Challenges for a
Ubiquitous Identity", the festival will take place in Bilbao from the 23rd
to the 30th of April, 2004.

If you are interested in presenting works to the various sections of the
festival (Net-Art, Off-Line Multimedia Projects, International Conference,
Computer-generated Animation, "Minimisation" and Interactive Installations)
you can find the Call for participation (Rules) on our web page
www.ciberart-bilbao.net

For more information regarding the International Conference, see
http://www.ciberart-bilbao.net/congreso_en.htm

The deadline for presenting papers for the congress is the 30th of November
2003 and the deadline for the artwork is the 15th of December 2003.

We would be very grateful if you could help us in passing this message on.

Best regards from the Ciber at RT Bilbao 2004 team.
Ciber at RT
Av. Reino de Valencia, 58 - 8
46005 Valencia
España - Spain