[artinfo] A Call for submissions > Art Festival and Magazine, INDIA

Prayas Abhinav sonnet at crimsonfeet.org
Tue Aug 5 19:03:45 CEST 2003

CRIMSON FEET < www.crimsonfeet.org > is an independent venue, a collective.
Of babble, silk-thread and vines. The venue needs the enactments, the
staging, the motion.

Looking anew at art, writing, music, film ... at life. We offer publishing,
screenings, the market, interaction, and mentorship.

We SEEK:

FOR 'CRIMSON FEET' MAGAZINE < http://magazine.crimsonfeet.org >

'Crimson Feet' is a new bi-monthly journal of independent art and writing.
It has been a web magazine since March 2003. The first print issue is
scheduled for September 2003.

We are looking for Poetry, Fiction, Essays, Arguments and B & W Art
(sketches, Photography). The deadline for submissions to the first Print
Issue is September 15th, 2003.

We are open to translations from Indian languages to English, proposals for
cartoon strips...We are interested in publishing new voices, new writers /
poets / artists.

We will be publishing audio recordings of all the work we publish, on the
web and later on Cds. We publish excerpts from books which are out of print
or which have been published by small community presses.

Speak up, create your own design. Relate the patterns. We need / welcome
the visionary, the inclined, the radical.

Distant dust storms settle as you write / visualize.

SEND TO:  sonnet at crimsonfeet.org

'Crimson Feet', 214, L.B.S. Road, Indiaco iCenter, Pune, INDIA - 411030

FOR 'FIREWORKS' AN INDEPENDENT ART FESTIVAL <
http://www.crimsonfeet.org/fireworks.htm >

Fireworks is a creative arts festival. We host screenings of short and long
films, Music ( World, Fusion, Acoustic, Classical ), Poetry Performances,
Slide - Shows, Talks.

Happened in Ahmedabad, Happening in Pune. To happen at a stage / theatre
near you.

Send in your work / proposals / details to:

Crimson Feet Media,
214, LBS Road,
Indiaco iCenter,
Pune- 411030
Maharashtra. INDIA.

Phone: 020-4021356, 9890043871

E-Mail: sonnet at crimsonfeet.org

Please send a preview-quality VCD for films.

Dates: September 30th for Pune, Rolling for elsewhere / futuristic.

Format: DV, miniDV, 16mm, 35mm, VHS, VCD

Preview: VCD

Selected films are offered distribution / marketing of VCD / DVD prints.

WE SUPPORT INDEPENDENT MEDIA / AND LIMITED COMMISSIONED PROJECTS.

'Crimson Feet' < http://magazine.crimsonfeet.org > is a new bi-monthly journal of independent art and writing. It has been a web magazine since March 2003. The first print issue is scheduled for September 2003.