[artinfo] november 1./ Ericka Beckman

kmkk fmr@mrf.hu
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 19:19:17 +0100

        KET MUVESZ - KET KURATOR / TWO ARTISTS - TWO CURATORS

                          -  reciklalt figyelem / attention recycling   -

idopont/date:       2002. november 1., pentek, 19h / november 1,  friday, 7p=

helyszin/venue:   Balazs Bela Studio, XIII. ker. Ujpesti rakpart 5.

			 +

                Ez alkalommal / This Friday we present the the films of

              		  ERICKA BECKMAN (New York)
                                             =20
	               filmjeit munkajat mutatjuk be.

Ericka Beckman a 80=ADas evek eleje ota az amerikai kiserleti film egyik=
 vezeto egyenisege, aki legutolso, Switch Center (10perc, 16mm, 2001) cimu=
 filmjet egy Artslink osztondij segitsegevel a BBS-ben keszitette el=
 2001-ben. Az este folyaman bemutatasra kerulnek tovabbi filmjei, tobbek=
 kozott: Cinderella (33perc, 16mm, 1987), You the Better (33perc, 16mm,=
 1983).=20
                   http://www.harvestworks.org/creativec/0002WList.html
Ericka Beckman is well known for her experimental films from the 1980s, such=
 as Switch Center, Blind Country (with Mike Kelley), Cinderella, You the=
 Better, Out of Hand, The Broken Rule, and We Intimate; We Break-Up. She has=
 shown extensively in museums and festivals worldwide. All of Beckman's=
 films have games and role playing at their core.
         			 +
 =09
               http://exindex.c3.hu/media/index.php3?mediafile=3Dkmkk.html
             http://www.magyarhirlap.hu/cikk.php3?cikk=3D100000043207