[artinfo] palya

Kiss-Pál Szabolcs kspal@aramszu.net
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 10:26:26 +0100 (MET DST)

1. Third Angel Festival of Live Art (UK) -- call for proposals (source:
Artsadmin e-digest #23)

Third Angel are once again collaborating with Site Gallery to bring a
Festival of Live Art to Sheffield in the Spring of 2003.
We are currently looking for expressions of interest/ideas/full
proposals for work that artists are looking to make in late 2002 / early
2003.
For further information, please contact me on this email or at the
address below.
THIRD ANGEL, 22a Brookfield Road
Sheffield, S7 1DW, UK
Tel:  + 44 (0) 114 281 2044
E: mail@thirdangel.co.uk
Website: http://www.thirdangel.co.uk
http://www.reelscreen.com/thirdangel.html

2.  'the big stage' (UK) -- call for entries (Deadline: May 31, 2002)
(Source: Arstadmin e-digest #25)

the big stage    08/07/02  to 13/07/02
the big stage is an independent one-off art event organised by the umbrella
arts group, cardiff (umbrella). the event is intended as a weeklong
showcase of innovative and experimental new work from contemporary artists,
sited on and around a big stage.

Venue - the Coleg Gwent is located in the centre of Crosskeys, Wales.

Entries must be either:
 live art (in the widest sense),  installation or sculpture (in the widest
sense), interdisciplinary art.
Deadline for entries:	31st may 2002
For more information please email: umbrella_artsgroup@ureach.com

/FADO/