[artinfo] [UNXposed] Metropolitan Social Club

msc_london msc_london@yahoo.co.uk
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 12:28:46 +0100

Artists, musicians, intellectuals, politicos=85.

Are you seeking a new outlet for your creative energy? Do you want a
more diverse and enriching social experience? Would you like to be
inspired by the people around you?

The Metropolitan Social Club is an international organization created
specifically to address these and other issues for individuals who
aspire to something greater in life.  With established chapters in
London, New York City, Philadelphia, Boston, Los Angeles and San
Francisco, the MSC has become a major social outlet for the artistic
and intellectual community. No matter what your background, you can
benefit from (and contribute to) our organization. Fundamentally, the
MSC is a meeting of minds: a series of informal gatherings around the
community designed to foster friendship, promote the cross-
pollination of ideas, and provide mutual support for our creative,
professional and personal endeavors.  Meetings are held twice monthly
(usually in bars/coffee houses), cost nothing to get in, and are
intended to bring together members, prospectives and their friends
for a bit of fun and lively conversation.

If you would like more information about our next London meeting
(Thurs April 11th, location TBA) or would like to be added to our low-
volume mailing list, please e-mail Javier at london_info @
metsocialclub.com. You can also learn more by visiting our website at
http://www.metsocialclub.com/