[artinfo] palya

Kiss-Pál Szabolcs kspal@aramszu.net
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 17:53:01 +0100 (MET DST)

Backup 2002
the deadline for entries is July 31, 2002.
the date of our festival in 2002: November 07-10

backup_festival
c/o Bauhaus-Universität Weimar
Fakultät Medien
Bauhausstrasse 11
99421 Weimar
Germany
tel +49 (0) 36 43 / 49 46 136
fax +49 (0) 36 43 / 58 37 01
www.backup-festival.de
office@backup-festival.de
weimar | 07.-10.11. 2002

Horizon Zero (www.horizonzero.ca) is a new web space devoted to digital art
in Canada.   The site will launch in August 2002 and feature work by digital
artists contextualized with critique, review, and dialogue.  We are seeking
a graphic designer (art director) and interactive designer (Flash) to work
on the project located in Banff, Canada.  We're looking for experienced
designers who want to create new and exciting ways to display and interact
with arts content and work with individual artists to re-invent their work
for web distribution.  Visit www.banffcentre.ca to learn more about the
Banff Centre.  Contact justine_bizzocchi@banffcentre.ca for more information
about Horizon Zero and these jobs.

Deadlines: various: July- Sept, 2002
Public Artists
King County Public Art Program, Washington State

Calls for Artists
The King County Public Art Program has released five calls for artists. Full application information is available on this website link -- http://www.metrokc.gov/exec/culture/callsforartists/index.htm

Deadline: October 1, 2002
film and video works that address issues and themes of particular interest to LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgendered) community
TUCSON LGBT FILM FESTIVAL, March 6-9, 2003

TUCSON LGBT FILM FESTIVAL. March 6-9, 2003. Deadline Oct. 1, 2002. Fest seeks film and video works that address issues and themes of particular interest to LGBT community. Fest presents narrative, doc., animated and experimental projects of any length. Formats 35mm, 16mm, or VHS, NTSC only. VHS preview only. See website for submission form/guidelines. $10 entry fee, check or money order, payable to Wingspan. Fest is non-competitive. Contact Festival, P.O. Box 3013, Tucson, AZ 85702; filmfest@wingspanaz.org
http://www.wingspanaz.org

/theredproject/