[artinfo] [UNXposed] backup 2002

UNXposed Moderator unxposed@azar.ms
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 12:21:37 +0200

backup_festival website www.backup-festival.com is online.
all of the information and entry forms is available online.
you can register with these forms on our website and there is
the actual call for entries in PDF format,
which can be downloaded and printed, too.

the deadline for entries is July 31, 2002.
the date of our festival in 2002: November 07-10

and this year there are three interesting sections (call for entries):
for the international backup.award we are at first interested in shorts
which are no longer than 15 minutes.
we are interested in film and video productions developed using digital
means. (shorts, music video, experimental, trailer and so on)

we also have the backup.clipaward for music video, but it is a national
award. backup defines the videoclip as a creative playground for
audiovisual and intermedial experiments in the realm of new media.

and this year we have an international call for entries for the
backup.lounge|lab.
there we will create a workspace: installation artists and performers,
architects and product designers, musicians and radio-makers,
film-makers and actors, net-artists and coders and other artists will
interact -
a dynamic network of international creators from differing areas of art.

looking forward to hearing from you.
best regards
juliane fuchs

backup_festival